I've had sudden link for about 2 years now. I have had them come out to my house in town 1 to 2 times a month because the internet doesn't work.

When they get here they tell me they will replace it with with new equipment and they never do or they try and tell me its not there equipment its mine (2 laptops, 3 smart phones, and 4 ipads). After i threaten to call there supervisor they then findout its not my stuff.

By far sudden link has the worst customer service and equipment in the industry in my area. I will be switching providers and will never recommend them to anyone

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Suddenlink. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Suddenlink to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Suddenlink and suddenlink bundle for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Suddenlink Help
#1190175

Hi - Shelby with Suddenlink here. I'm sorry to hear that you've been experiencing an issue with your internet service.

I'd be happy to help. Could you please email directly and reference your post here if you're still in need of assistance?

My email address is socialsupport-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com. Thank you, -Shelby