1.4
Poster increased review rating.

I just received my October, 2017 bill. And, now, they have completely lost their minds.

These crooks keep adding, against my warnings ----- they keep adding late charges to my bill. They are now telling me that I have to come up with SEVENTY DOLLARS to keep my Internet going. $ 70 !!!!!!!! These phonies and crooks are reaching a point, where I would rather spend the money to go back to AT&T, and get in-line for their crapola, than put up with SUDDENLINK's totally criminality.

I have done business with companies that literally did not give a *** who they hurt...... and Mr. SUDDENLINK is right there among the VERY WORST. So, I am going to have one last brief talk with, or, try to have a conversation with one of their Area Supervisors.

After that, I will take a more basic route. The United States Senate. There, if we can get these punks and crooks in front of an oversight hearing, they can rein this SUDDENLINK bunch of crooks, finally, in. IF you are reading this, SUDDENLINK, this is your last warning.

If you, SUDDENLINK want to find out how really assertive and fearless I can be, just keep on with your Psychopathic business model. Now. You have fair warning. My name is Dr.

H.

Sawyer, Jr. Grove, OK 74344

Review about: Suddenlink Internet Plan.

Reason of review: ILLICIT BILLING PRACTICES.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I liked: No one likes this company, Knowledgeable technicians.

I didn't like: Lying about prices, Expensive service, Extorting loyal customers, Illicit use of late charges.

Comments