1.2
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I had a SL guy show up at my house on a Saturday morning.He never came to my door but started opening up the cable box.

I went out to ask what he was doing. He said well you dropped the cable and i am disconnecting it. I told him that occurred 6 months prior and a service person came out then. He tried to show me the order on his phone snd then got really rude.

Terrible service.

I am having major problems with the Wifi now and can't seem to get it fixed.They want to blame it on the new TV.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of suddenlink customer care. Suddenlink needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned suddenlink customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Suddenlink.

Comments

Suddenlink Help

Hi - Shelby with Suddenlink here.I'm sincerely sorry to hear that your recent experience with our technician was less than exceptional.

I would be happy to address this internally, as well as assist with the WiFi issue you're experiencing. Could you please email me your service address, and reference your post made here when doing so?

My email address is socialsupport-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com.Thank you, -Shelby