Houston, Texas

Suddenlink workers keep throwing trash in my yard.Cables, ropes, thick metal clips and random trash.

I have had steel cable wrapped around my lawn mower blades twice. They even threw trash in my pool once. Today I mowed over a clip in picture I added. It bent one of my mower blades and put a massive hole in my mower deck.

They also drive their 3/4 ton trucks threw my front yard. Suddenlink truck got buried up to his axel's. I called police because they wouldn't even fill in there tire ruts. I gave them shovels to do so.

They just straight up said no. Suddenlink does not have any respect for anyone what so ever. It is not fair.

Now I have to buy a new 1,800 dollar riding mower because my main shaft is bent because of Suddenlink can't pick up after their self.Not fair

Coverage Area
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Suddenlink Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Suddenlink?

Submit review

Comments

Suddenlink Help

Hi - Samantha with Suddenlink here.I'm sorry to hear this and would be happy to have our local Leadership team investigate.

Could you please email us your address at socialsupport-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com?

Please be sure to include a reference to this post in your email.Thanks, -Samantha