Suddenlink Customer Care Review from Houston, Texas

96 of 827 Suddenlink reviews

Suddenlink workers keep throwing trash in my yard.Cables, ropes, thick metal clips and random trash.

I have had steel cable wrapped around my lawn mower blades twice. They even threw trash in my pool once. Today I mowed over a clip in picture I added. It bent one of my mower blades and put a massive hole in my mower deck.

They also drive their 3/4 ton trucks threw my front yard. Suddenlink truck got buried up to his axel's. I called police because they wouldn't even fill in there tire ruts. I gave them shovels to do so.

They just straight up said no. Suddenlink does not have any respect for anyone what so ever. It is not fair.

Now I have to buy a new 1,800 dollar riding mower because my main shaft is bent because of Suddenlink can't pick up after their self.Not fair

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Review category
Telecommunications
review #933281

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Suddenlink? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
96 of 827 Suddenlink reviews
Suddenlink Help

Nov 15, 2016 #1240969

Hi - Samantha with Suddenlink here. I'm sorry to hear this and would be happy to have our local Leadership team investigate. Could you please email us your address at socialsupport-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com? Please be sure to include a reference to this post in your email. Thanks, -Samantha

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.