Suddenlink Customer Care Review from Houston, Texas

39 of 771 Suddenlink reviews

Suddenlink workers keep throwing trash in my yard.Cables, ropes, thick metal clips and random trash.

I have had steel cable wrapped around my lawn mower blades twice. They even threw trash in my pool once. Today I mowed over a clip in picture I added. It bent one of my mower blades and put a massive hole in my mower deck.

They also drive their 3/4 ton trucks threw my front yard. Suddenlink truck got buried up to his axel's. I called police because they wouldn't even fill in there tire ruts. I gave them shovels to do so.

They just straight up said no. Suddenlink does not have any respect for anyone what so ever. It is not fair.

Now I have to buy a new 1,800 dollar riding mower because my main shaft is bent because of Suddenlink can't pick up after their self.Not fair

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Review category
Telecommunications
review #933281

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Suddenlink? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
39 of 771 Suddenlink reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Suddenlink Help

Nov 15 #1240969

Hi - Samantha with Suddenlink here. I'm sorry to hear this and would be happy to have our local Leadership team investigate. Could you please email us your address at socialsupport-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com? Please be sure to include a reference to this post in your email. Thanks, -Samantha

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Suddenlink. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Suddenlink.
Filing a new complaint about
×