Houston, Texas
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Suddenlink workers keep throwing trash in my yard.Cables, ropes, thick metal clips and random trash.

I have had steel cable wrapped around my lawn mower blades twice. They even threw trash in my pool once. Today I mowed over a clip in picture I added. It bent one of my mower blades and put a massive hole in my mower deck.

They also drive their 3/4 ton trucks threw my front yard. Suddenlink truck got buried up to his axel's. I called police because they wouldn't even fill in there tire ruts. I gave them shovels to do so.

They just straight up said no. Suddenlink does not have any respect for anyone what so ever. It is not fair.

Now I have to buy a new 1,800 dollar riding mower because my main shaft is bent because of Suddenlink can't pick up after their self.Not fair

Review about: Suddenlink Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Suddenlink?

Comments

Suddenlink Help

Hi - Samantha with Suddenlink here.I'm sorry to hear this and would be happy to have our local Leadership team investigate.

Could you please email us your address at socialsupport-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com?

Please be sure to include a reference to this post in your email.Thanks, -Samantha