Resolved
2.7
Style and Design

I am a new customer who was promised that the cable line would be buried in 7-10 days.My service was installed on 9/23/2016.

As of today, the W. VA Customer Service Rep. Scott, did not see a work order to bury the cable. Now, I have been having way too many issues from this company's "Customer Service Center" and it needs to change in a positive way.

My prior service providers (AT&T and Dish), provided exceptional customer service and had staff with product knowledge that exceeded my needs.Customer service is everything and if I need to pay more to get great "Customer Service ", I will!

user60361946 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Suddenlink. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Suddenlink to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Suddenlink and suddenlink customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments