1.7
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I had service with suddenlink for six months ,it was not goog and on top of everything i call to disconect my service march 29 to be stop by april 5 ,i turned the equipment on the 30 of march 3 days ago they callme to tellme that im delincuent and that my service was disconected ,this is a anti social ,way to operate i can imagine how many hispanics people they to this with ,They send me to collection for 156 dollars I bet they don't do this with white people ,I'm I sale person and I have customers in the panhandle area and a lot of them have bad credit because suddenlink now I understand why ,the could not explain me how they got my equipment on the 30 and they are charging me for all April at least they did not charge me for the equipment ,I'm going to be reporting this to the fcc,bbb, and all organizations and institución that I can reach because is not a honest way to do do business, I'm I'm talking for all the hispanics that they been stealing money through the years most of the people don't know how to complaint probably they thought because my name is jose I'm a wet back and *** big mistake

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Suddenlink. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Suddenlink to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Suddenlink and suddenlink customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

They do it to white people too.

Suddenlink Help

Hi Jose - Thanks for reaching out, and I apologize for the billing issue you've experienced.If there is anything that I can assist with please feel free to email me directly, and please reference your post here.

My email address is socialsupport-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com.Thank you, -Dawn