Signed up 3 years years ago, sales rep came to door and offered cable, internet, phone, all with fiber optics at 75142 in Texas.

Three years later:NO phone available

NO fiber optics

Internet capped at 50 meg, cant upgrade

Pay per view just now started working after 3 years.

Have NOT had 3 channels forever, weak signal, they can't fix, blame it on my equipment, but ALL other channels work, really, my problem?

Can't get correct channel guide for 75142, only shows 1-100, *** all my hd and better channels are 200's 300's 400's & 500's for movies, and they can't even list these channels, and I have call customer service to fix this over 20 times, minimum wait time on hold is always 20 minutes or more, horrible.

Every time I call Suddenlink reps say they are working on Getting 75142 area upgraded, yea right, they said that 3 *** years ago.

Every time that *** Weather ALERT sends a TEST it locks up my TIVO box and I have to unplug and reboot again, every time, you can hit every button on remote and it does NOTHING, only fix, unplug TIVO box and let it reboot, pain in the ***.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of suddenlink bundle. Suddenlink needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned suddenlink bundle in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Suddenlink.

Comments

Suddenlink Help

Hello - My name is Thomas, and I'm with Suddenlink. I'm sorry to hear your experience with us has been less than exceptional.

If there's anything I can do to help, please email me directly with reference to this post.

My email address is socialsupport-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com. Thanks, -Thomas