1.5
Coverage Area

From the initial contact with the sales guy throughout the whole year I've been with Suddenlink I have been lied to and cheated and the service has been substandard.There have been many visits to my home to fix problems with their service and I have been patient but the over charging on my bill has become a month to month trend and I am not going to let this company keep stealing from me.

I have been promised call backs from the management and never received it on multiple occasions. The customer service reps are not trained properly to help resolve minor issues over the phone instead they are trained to offer you a added fee for service. I have been let down over and over again with their lack of concern for my paid service which has increased 30 percent in less than a years membership. Again I reached out to the customer service and spoke to jovincia who did not offer any solutions and would not allow me to speak to anyone that could truly help me, in all honesty after speaking with her I wanted to disconnect my suddenlnk service immediately as her indifference was more than any good paying customer should bare.

I have dealt with this company every single month there's an issue if you are a prospective customer looking at joining Suddenlink think twice, this is an amateur operation and they don't have their stuff together but they want to charge you full premium for substandard service, bewear.Yet again I'm expecting a call from the management I don't Expect to receive in the meantime I'm looking for a better service elsewhere.

Review about: Suddenlink Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments