Suddenlink Hawkins TX

For well over a year we have received poor internet from Suddenlink. 2 to 3 MBPS is what we get most of the time, we get charged for 30 MBPS constantly.

I have called for the last time today. I have been told by the techs that there is a problem with the head units and there are too many subscribers in the area than they can supply. I was told by the area tech manager they are upgrading this quarter and so far nothing is better. My office is in my home for work and this has caused nothing but problems for me and my job.

Unfortunately Suddenlink is the only option here.

How long do we have to complain???We need a quality, reliable service!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Product or service
Suddenlink Internet
Review category
review #816681 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Suddenlink? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Suddenlink Help

Mar 25 #1133839

Hello - Kacie with Suddenlink here. I'm sorry to hear that your experience with us has been less than exceptional. If there's anything I can do to help, please feel free to email me directly. My email address is socialsupport-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com, and please reference the post you made here. Thank you, -Kacie

0 2 Reply

Mar 26 #1134546

What a joke. Nothing but lip service. You aren't going to resolve this guys issue any more than Suddenlink has resolved mine!

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.