Featured Not resolved

For well over a year we have received poor internet from Suddenlink. 2 to 3 MBPS is what we get most of the time, we get charged for 30 MBPS constantly.

I have called for the last time today. I have been told by the techs that there is a problem with the head units and there are too many subscribers in the area than they can supply. I was told by the area tech manager they are upgrading this quarter and so far nothing is better. My office is in my home for work and this has caused nothing but problems for me and my job.

Unfortunately Suddenlink is the only option here.

How long do we have to complain???We need a quality, reliable service!!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). mitchel.price.jr is overall dissatisfied with Suddenlink and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Suddenlink.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Suddenlink to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Suddenlink?

Comments

Suddenlink Help

Hello - Kacie with Suddenlink here.I'm sorry to hear that your experience with us has been less than exceptional.

If there's anything I can do to help, please feel free to email me directly.

My email address is socialsupport-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com, and please reference the post you made here.Thank you, -Kacie

to Suddenlink Help #1134546

What a joke. Nothing but lip service. You aren't going to resolve this guys issue any more than Suddenlink has resolved mine!