1.6
Coverage Area

I started service for internet/wifi with Suddenlink Communications at the end of July 2016.First bill problems begin, I gave a promo code offering internet 50 at $39 a month and $10 install fee.

First bill charged $40 install. I called in got a rude rep who stated I needed to bring in my promo call d and take it up with the local office. I offered to email or fax a copy of promo due to family emergency I was leaving the state soon. No apology, sorry to hear, nothing just you need to bring it in.

Obviously promo codes aren't in there system to be able to look up. Really?? Well I requested a supervisor who stated that was my only option. I advised I would cancel she gave me the $30 credit but advised no credits will ever be given on my account again and she would annotate such.

I asked to suspend service for two to three months, advised it would have to be 6 months or longer for a Seasonal/Snowbird hold. I leave, for once again,a family emergency and I get a barrage of phone calls from Suddenlink telling me this is the third time I've gone over my data package. Yet I haven't been with the company a month and left before two weeks in my first month. I got so frustrated I told them to put me on the DNC list, they said ok and this is a system error.

I'm in the hospital in ICU, trying to get Red Cross to send my son home from Kuwait and I'm being inundated with Suddenlink calls. Ok it gets better I get home Oct 9, call Oct 10 and get advised I need to pay almost $180 for service and equipment they've cut off since Aug 19. I was advised after explaining what happened that I needed to also pay reinstall fee $40 and a month in advance to restore services. Asked for superviser get Cynthia, she advised the same.

I ask for a real sup call back and the eta 72 hours. That was Monday today is Thursday. Guess they don't have to keep their word. Also spoke to someone who was going to take the equipment charge off and waive two $10 late fees, I asked if there were any other fees to restore?

She advised no took my $78.03 payment said service would be back up in 10-15 minutes. Called back in 20 minutes due to no service then advised I needed to pay more money new install plus one month in advance. The billing is ridiculous(no promo codes) and the company doesnt value you as a customer. I had Att Uverse no prob Why did I try to switch ugh!!

The customer service for this company sucks. Also they make sure not to publish a true correct number for their Corporate offices for complaints. This company has the monopoly on cable and internet in this area.

Only other options are Att Uverse and Satellite, that's why they don't value customers or even have to.Suddenlink sucks from Lake Charles LA 70605

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of suddenlink internet installation. Suddenlink needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned suddenlink internet installation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Suddenlink.

Comments