5.0
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I was so pleased with the suddenlink service i received yesterday. The man that called me (Scott) went out of his way to get my Internet hooked up.

He was headed to a meeting, yet took the time to answer all my questions. The gentlemen that came to my home ( I dont remember this name) was quick and got here in a timely matter.

I would like to tell them both thanks,and i stayed up half the night watching movies!!! Thanks again Scott, they need more people like you and the service man that came!!!!

This person wrote the review because of good quality of suddenlink internet installation from Suddenlink. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Suddenlink to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Suddenlink for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Suddenlink Help

Hi - Thanks for reaching out, and we certainly appreciate your feedback. If there is anything that we can assist with in the future, please feel free to email us at socialsupport-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com. Thank you, -Dawn

to Suddenlink Help Traverse City, Michigan, United States #1206971

What you can do is not raise rates every time we turn around and nickel and time us for everything you can think of. You have a dying business model run by seriously disliked management types.

US Combat Veteran.