2.1
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I started with 50mbs. Never got it.

We stayed constant at 18mbs "at best". Then we upgraded to 100mbs and it did not get any better. I went into suddenlink in derrider, la to trade out my modem. Decided to upgrade to the 200mbs unlimited plan with the new modem.

It didnt work. A technician came out and told me that the box didnt go though the automatic software updates. He forced the updates and it worked great for a few days. Now i am back to getting 15-28 mbs so i call and they reset my modem, it gets worse.

The automated phone line hangs up on me. So i call back and the guy tells me that a line tech needs to come out because the whole area has bad signal. This is not the first time I've heard this.

I am active military and alot of my friends live around here and have these same issues. Suddenlink should advertise a common slogan "our service sucks, we will charge you for speeds that you will never come close to getting but we are the only company around so ***!"

Review about: Suddenlink Internet Plan.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Suddenlink Help

Hi - Dawn with Suddenlink here! I'm sorry to hear you've been experiencing issues with your internet service.

I'm happy to help. Can you please email me with reference to this post?

My email address is socialsupport-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com. Thanks!

New York, New York, United States #1313952

New York's Attorney General filed against Time Warner/Spectrum because of this very issue of charging customers for speeds they know cannot be achieved. I filed a complaint with the AG's Office who then notified TWC/Spectrum and the ensuing 3 weeks saw 3 visits from technicians to re-wire my entire apartment hallway - at no cost to me as well as a $60 credit on my bill. You can sue your Cable/Internet company yourself in Small Claims Court and it might lead to not only you winning money but new wiring in your area as well.