2.2
Coverage Area
Style and Design

After reading some of these reviews I consider myself lucky.I have had Suddenlink for 6 years and have never had a issue with service outages or with customer service.

My issue is for the last 2 years my service for cable, phone and internet (no premium or sports channels I did have dvr and hd box) has gone up 4 times from $135 to $195 ever since Altice bought Suddenlink. So after looking at how much tv I actually watch and the channels I watch I came to the conclusion that watching tv 10 to 15 hours a week and only really watching about 18 channels $195 a month just ain't worth it.

Then I see a commercial from Suddenlink offering new customers $80 month for 2 years talk about becoming instantly furious you know what about their existing customers.So I have cancelled my cable and phone upgraded to unlimited internet and got the PlayStation vue and will save $50 a month and the PlayStation vue has the regular channels I watched with Suddenlink and I don't have to pay for the other 100 or so channels I didn't watch.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Suddenlink. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Suddenlink.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Suddenlink to other companies on our site.

Comments

Suddenlink Help
Tyler, Texas, United States #1266212

Hi - My name is Heather with Suddenlink Communications. I'm very sorry to hear your experience has been less than exceptional. Please feel free to contact me if there is anything that I can assist you with at: socialsupport-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com - Also, please ensure to include reference to this post to help expedite the process.

Fairfield, Virginia, United States #1265310

My cable bill went from $108.00 to the next month to $417.69 no nothing added I had them to take landline phone off and Internet and this is what I get. Plus they charged Mea $50.00 for cable man coming to my apartment which I proved was wrong they said they would take it iff the bill but still charged me for it. This is highway robbery!