2.2
Coverage Area
Style and Design

After reading some of these reviews I consider myself lucky. I have had Suddenlink for 6 years and have never had a issue with service outages or with customer service.

My issue is for the last 2 years my service for cable, phone and internet (no premium or sports channels I did have dvr and hd box) has gone up 4 times from $135 to $195 ever since Altice bought Suddenlink. So after looking at how much tv I actually watch and the channels I watch I came to the conclusion that watching tv 10 to 15 hours a week and only really watching about 18 channels $195 a month just ain't worth it.

Then I see a commercial from Suddenlink offering new customers $80 month for 2 years talk about becoming instantly furious you know what about their existing customers. So I have cancelled my cable and phone upgraded to unlimited internet and got the PlayStation vue and will save $50 a month and the PlayStation vue has the regular channels I watched with Suddenlink and I don't have to pay for the other 100 or so channels I didn't watch.

Product or Service Mentioned: Suddenlink Internet Service.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 26, 2016.

Comments

Suddenlink Help
Tyler, Texas, United States #1266212

Hi - My name is Heather with Suddenlink Communications. I'm very sorry to hear your experience has been less than exceptional. Please feel free to contact me if there is anything that I can assist you with at: socialsupport-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com - Also, please ensure to include reference to this post to help expedite the process.

Fairfield, Virginia, United States #1265310

My cable bill went from $108.00 to the next month to $417.69 no nothing added I had them to take landline phone off and Internet and this is what I get. Plus they charged Mea $50.00 for cable man coming to my apartment which I proved was wrong they said they would take it iff the bill but still charged me for it. This is highway robbery!