1.4
Coverage Area

The worst internet service.They claim high speed but only with higher and higher prices.

Internet was always intermittent. When we moved to Florida they tried to charge us for not returning a modem that we had already paid for. I would rather have no tv or internet than deal with these losers again. Satellite sucks but is better than Suddenlink.

Luckily I am now in an area with Xfinity.Not cheap but good customer service and great internet speed.

Review about: Suddenlink Internet Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

College Station, Texas, United States #1282686

Textbook behavior from this predatory and dishonest company.Sadly, the BBB's reputation is no longer what it was; the parent company of this pernicious company (Altice, Inc.) has an A+ from the BBB!

Even in light of the THOUSANDS of complaints and negative reviews.

I challenge you to find a single, legitimate positive review of this company.

Do as I am doing, continue to post your experience along with the thousands of other victims and advocate for other carriers to offer service in your area.We're starting a grassroots effort to undermine these scumbags and get them out of Texas.

College Station, Texas, United States #1276095

Please do as I have done and file a complaint with the BBB. The only way to address a predatory monopoly like this is to get competition in, and the only way to do that is to inform people of Suddenlink's unscrupulous and dishonest practices.

drbuzzysawyer
to Anonymous Grove, Oklahoma, United States #1282390

My friend, it's my experience that complaining

to the BBB gets you NOWHERE with

SUDDENLINK.

SUDDENLINK is a super-corrupt orgainzation, and

only a class action will cure their criminality.

Thanks.