1.4
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Suddenlink is the 2nd worse internet provider other than windstream.PlayStation gets incredible internet connection but I'm over here with a ping of 238 and lagging all over the place.

But that may just be that game. So I try to watch a movie on the internet. EVERY 10 seconds it would pause for about 20 seconds.

If suddenlink was a *** it would no doubt have aids or herpes because of how many people it has screwed over.I got mad and went to play golf.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Suddenlink. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Suddenlink.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Suddenlink to other companies on our site.

Comments

Suddenlink Help

Hi - Thanks for reaching out, and I'm sorry to hear that you've been experiencing an issue with your internet service.I'm happy to assist.

Please feel free to email me directly with your service address, and please reference your post made here.

My email address is socialsupport-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com.Thank you, -Shelby