Coverage Area
Style and Design

They are rude.I moved to an area where there is no service and they make impossible to cancel your account and they were really rude about it.

Most places try to help you to the best of there ability not Suddenlink. When you call in you get the rudest people talking to you. Idc if Suddenlink was the only internet provider I could get.

I would go without internet just because I refuse to do business with them.There is so many other good internet places so please don't choose Suddenlink.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Suddenlink. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Suddenlink.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Suddenlink to other companies on our site.

Comments

Suddenlink Help
#1206734

Hello - Thomas with Suddenlink here.I'm so sorry to hear your recent experience with us has been less than exceptional.

If there's anything I can do to help, please feel free to email me directly with reference to this post.

My email address is socialsupport-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com.Thank you, -Thomas