6817 Sissonville Dr, Charleston, WV 25312, USA
1.8

I haven't had the service that i pay for the hole time ive had it my internet goes off mutipual times everyday and i am supposedto b paying $35 a month but without notic or explanation my bill is over $60 and i call and all they will say is they raised there rates cause they r upgrading so i reply i have to pay for everyone else's upgrades cause we r still using Thompson cable vision wire they put in like 30 years ago yes that long ago and still using it today so we get to use 30 year old wire while we pay more so others get upgrades. Why is cable cheaper in town i asked 1 ladyand she said people like me in the country pay more cause we r the trouble people that the lines have to get fixed more offten cause of trees breaking the lines and such so all i can say is i will b finding another provider or simply doing without b4 i give suddenlink anymore of my money i hope suddenlink goes broke cause thats all they care about is how big there pocket gets!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Suddenlink Internet Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments