Coverage Area
Style and Design

Update by user Jan 21

I have given up hope that SuddenLink cared about a negative review... their business ethic is poor.

It is no wonder that they have such a large turn-over in their workforce.

There is no such thing as a bad employee... there are only bad leaders!!!

Update by user Jan 21

01/21/2018: Well, SuddenLink has never replied or, attempted to resolve my original complaint/poor review. This proves to be a very poor business ethic... especially in Kingman, AZ 86401

Update by user Jan 08

As of 1/8/2018, SuddenLink buried the exposed cable just below the earth surface. No conduit to protect the coax and it is obvious they just wanted to shut me up!

Most likely, SuddenLink will be called out again when the cable fails due to exposure to ,moisture and ground movement. So sad!

Original review posted by user Jan 05

I am a pervious SuddenLink customer... and the reason I cancelled service is due to their service tech's whom are unskilled, lazy, habitual liars.

A temporary service line for cable tv and phone was laid on my yard for almost a year... no attempt by the company to make a permanent connection underground. Finally, I disconnected and return all of SuddenLinks equipment to their office and terminated my account. This was three years ago.

On 1/4/2018 SuddenLink laid another line, above ground on my property to connect service to a home on another from my house.

The tech was arrogant when I stated the install was not right and my property should not be affected. Now, SuddenLink will not answer my communications, and I have written the BBB of Arizona.

Reason of review: Service line on my property to another home.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jan 05.

Comments

DM2018

As of 1/8/2018, a SuddenLink employee finally buried most of the exposed cable on my property that is connected to a home behind my house, on another street. The cable was just buried beneath the soil and not placed in any conduit.