5707 MacCorkle Ave SE #60, Charleston, WV 25304, USA

My parents are in their 80's and on a fixed income. They only want cable to watch TV and to have a home phone.

For 7 months they have been paying for the Triple Play package that includes the SL200 with HD receiver, STARZ, internet access, broadband internet, and home phone unlimited. They did not want, nor did they ever receive the SL200 receiver or STARZ. They also want to cancel their internet service because they no longer have a computer. Now "William" at Suddenlink is telling me that for cable and phone only, their bill will be higher than it is now!

The refund they are offering for the services my parents paid for but never had is a grand total of $42.00. Seriously, elderly people are going to have to pay $140.00 a month for cable TV and a phone???

Unacceptable! If there are in fact real people employed by Suddenlink, they should be ashamed of themselves.

Product or Service Mentioned: Suddenlink Triple Play Bundle.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

I know how you feel same here with me, Iam paying a $5.15,sports program surcharge, I dont even watch sports

Suddenlink Help

Hi - I'm sorry to hear that your parents' experience with us has been less than exceptional and would be happy to review their bill. Can you please have them reach out to us directly at socialsupport-AT-suddenlink-COM so that we can look into this.

Also, can you please ensure that they include their address and a reference to this post? Thanks, -Samantha