Coverage Area

After setting up an automatic withdrawl, the company took it out early. I knew a deposit was coming through and what date.

Suddenlink now has me on cash only, in the office, which is a 25 minute drive, even though they have recognized their mistake. They are claiming there is nothing to be done about it. The has cost me through my bank, and late fees with Suddenlink, along with the inconvenience of having to get cash, drive to pay and the stress associated. My service is sketchy at best, despite having paid additional fees for all of the upgraded data.

Apparently no one in the entire company is competent enough to remove this cash only, despite their mistake. Additionally they have closed the closing and most convenient location to me, leaving me with only one choice.

Product or Service Mentioned: Suddenlink Account.

Reason of review: Bad Business Practice.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Feb 10, 2017.

Comments

Suddenlink Help

Hello Tabitha - My name is Dawn, and I'm with Suddenlink. I'm sorry to hear your recent experience with us has been less than exceptional.

I'd be happy to assist you.

Please feel free to email me directly at socialsupport-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com with reference to this post. Thank you, -Dawn