1.4
Style and Design

MY NAME is Dr. H.

E. Sawyer, Jr. I am a good customer of SUDDENLINK Corp., which is a profit unit of an AMERICAN Corporation, name of ALTICE. FOR THE RECORD, ALTICE is a Blue Chip Corporation, whose Corporate HQ is in NEW YORK CITY.

Also, for the record, ALTICE Corporation is a very, very large firm that is governed by it's majority shareholder, a Dutch Billionaire, who lives in France. I have been with SUDDENLINK as an INTERNET customer, since November, 2012. Since " signing up " ( there was no actual 'sign up, per se ) I have incurred several price gouging, price increases, based on NOTHING. There have been 5 - 6 price increases, the THREE of which, were NOT VOLUNTARY.

Let me tell you what I mean. I began as an INTERNET ONLY subscriber, at FORTY DOLLARS per month, at a DOWNLOAD SPEED of 3.00000 MEGABITS. After that, I was made to suffer price increases, to pay for INVOLUNTARY DOWNLOAD increases. I am NOW at 50.0000 MEGABITS, which I DO NOT NEED.

Everyone in my Marketing area, that is a SUDDENLINK subscriber, has also been made to suffer the exact same price increases, due to SUDDENLINK'S ILLICIT, and OUTRAGEOUS and INFLAMMATORY STRATAGEM of raising everyone's DOWNLOAD SPEED, and then, hiking up everyone's monthly subscription price, to pay for the INVOLUNTARY DOWNLOAD " upgrade ". This whole thing, is very like unto the kind of extortion that that the old New York Crime families, like the Castellanos, used to harass small business owners with. The Castellanos called this extortion, " protection ". IN SUMMARY : I do not need 50.000 MEGABITS DOWNLOAD SPEED ; Likewise, it is totally illicit and totally unfair, and extortionate to offer a 50.000 MEGABIT DOWNLOAD, as a " TAKE IT, OR LEAVE IT " situation.

It is extortion, plain and simple. I deserve a refund, for all the monies extorted form me, disguised as an " upgrade ". Thank you, Dr. H.

E. Sawyer, Jr.

Product or Service Mentioned: Suddenlink Internet Service.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

I didn't like: Deliberate misrepresentation, Shady practices, Promised me great internet service but that is not the case.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jan 11, 2017.

Comments

Suddenlink Help

Hello - Shelby with Suddenlink here. I do apologize for any frustration this has caused.

I'd be happy to review your account for additional savings that could be added. Can you please email me your address, as well as reference your post made here?

My email address is socialsupport-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com. Thank you, -Shelby

to Suddenlink Help Grove, Oklahoma, United States #1276411

Shelby,

If you want to talk to me, then YOU contact me.

Otherwise, my complaint stands. You've raised your

rates on this good customer too many times.

H.