Resolved
Coverage Area

Ok - what's with this company?!?!?I moved 6 wks ago & cancelled service.

They OWE me a refund. I called today & was told it was not approved yet?!?!? Say what??? The CSR told me it would be approved within the week - I asked what the holdup was - no response.

Then she tells me it will be another 4-6 wks to receive the check!!! Do you think they will wait over 2 months for their payment??? I doubt it - they would cut off your service. EVERY other service I had that owed me a refund gas paid up, except the phone service provider.

I find it rather ironic that two communication companies that will cut your service if you don't pay BUT drag their heels when they owe you!!!!!Now I will make my other compkaint.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of refund from Suddenlink. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Suddenlink to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Suddenlink for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Suddenlink?

Comments

Suddenlink Help

Hi - My name is Kacie, and I'm with Suddenlink.I'm so sorry that you've experienced an issue with the refund you've been expecting.

I'd be happy to research this for you. Please feel free to email me directly with your previous service address.

My email address is socialsupport-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com.Thank you, -Kacie