1.1
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I have had nothing but problems with this company! We moved and the guy who came to hook up our box couldn't wait 30 seconds for us to grab it out of the moving truck!

We knew where it was! It would have taken us less than a minute to grab it for him, but instead of providing us with acceptable customer service, he yelled at my husband and said that he was too busy to wait! He said he would return later and we said that would be fine. 5 hours later and no return.

We called the store to ask where he was and the customer service rep proceeded to tell us that he had went home for the day and would not be back to hook it up. It took Sudden Link a WEEK to come back and it hook it up! It literally took the guy 5 minutes to do it. We waited an entire week for a 5 minute job.

The guy also did not hook up our second box. 3 months later we find out that they had been charging us for it. They wouldn't refund us our entire amount. This company is absolutely horrible!

What prompted me to write a review was the letter we got in the mail today. The company is removing all of my favorite channels and raising the prices, again!!! They have literally gotten rid of every single channel we like and yet they continue to raise prices. On top of it all, our internet does not work 80% of the time.

We now pay $70 more than when we started and we had more channels to begin with. Sudden Link is the biggest freaking joke!

Product or Service Mentioned: Suddenlink Customer Care.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 04, 2016.

Comments

Suddenlink Help

Hi BCLee - My name is Thomas, and I'm with Suddenlink. I'm sorry to hear your recent experience with us has been less than exceptional.

I'd be happy to assist you in resolving any issues with your internet service and in reviewing your bill. Please feel free to email me directly with reference to this post.

My email address is socialsupport-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com. Thank you, -Thomas