Suddenlink's Connection is Horrible

805 of 827 Suddenlink reviews

Everytime I talk to my girlfriend in Japan, I cannot even see her face hardly.It's amazing how we have 15 mb service, yet Japan's internet works 100 times better than America's.

This internet company is horrible. About once a week, sometimes even twice, my internet completely disconnects. So if you use online alarm to wake up in the morning, good luck waking up with no internet service. On another note, they only had kids working at their call center, so don't expect to get much help in fixing it either...

you better be great at fixing problems on your own. This is in central Arkansas, what a train wreck of a service. :***( I will get better internet when I finish my college and have extra money.

Right now we have cable/ internet/ phone too.Also, the phone cuts off when the internet turns off sometimes, so you usually can't call to complain either.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
805 of 827 Suddenlink reviews
SuddenlinkAshley

Jul 02, 2012 #505762

Hi - my name is Ashley, and I'm with Suddenlink. I'm really sorry to hear that you've been experiencing issues with your cable service. I would be happy to work with management in your area to resolve. Please feel free to contact me directly: ashley-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.