My wife and I purchased a new home, which already had Suddenlink Security. We set up a activation and install on Jan.

27th for Feb. 15th for internet, phone, and security. Everyone except Security showed up with no problem. We called about the Security numerous times and were put on hold that eventually hung up on us!

I kept calling back asking to speak to a supervisor and apparently this companies supervisors are 12 year olds because when I finally spoke to someone they were clueless , and kept saying " I cant make us go back in time". They claimed no record of the install even though we had confirmation , then said they were busy and did not know when they would get to us! After more than a dozen phone calls and back and forth they finally agreed to come out a week after the original install date!

The way the install people and customer service acted like we were a inconvenience my wife and I decided this was not who we wanted handling our home security and told them to keep their service!!!! Rude, Unprofessional, In my opinion someone would be better off paying the same price for a national company with a good reputation and customer service!

Review about: Suddenlink Security System.

Comments

Suddenlink Help

Hello - My name is Kacie, and I'm with Suddenlink. I'm sorry to hear that your experience with us has been less than exceptional.

If there's anything I can do to help at this time, please feel free to email me directly. My email is socialsupport-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com.

Please reference your review made here. Thank you, -Kacie