Andrews, Texas

15 mbps?Been this way for a year and customer service said they have no estimated date to fix the issue.

Was told that there was to many customers and not enough bandwidth. I don't think that they care to fix the problem. They know there are no other options for Internet in my area so they just keep ripping off customers. I have already dropped their cable, as soon as another option is avaliable I am dropping them completely.

Even DSL is faster at this point.

15 mbps? Been this way for a year and customer service said they have no estimated date to fix the issue. Was told that there was to many customers and not enough bandwidth. I don't think that they care to fix the problem.

I have already dropped their cable, as soon as another option is avaliable I am dropping them completely.Even DSL is faster at this point.

Review about: Suddenlink Internet Service.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Suddenlink?

Comments

I'm a Suddenlink internet customer in central Louisiana.I pay $55 monthly for 30 mbps download and 2.0 upload.

I usually get 32+ down and between 2-3 up. They have me connected to a splitter because the tap has only 4 outlets and 6 customers on it.

They have been saying they are going to change the tap out for over 2 years but i'm happy with it like it is.The field Tech says i will get more once the tap is changed and i'm connected directly.I do not live near the city (30+ miles to town).

BarefootGypsy

Lucky if we get 3mbs

Suddenlink Help

Hi – My name is Kacie, and I’m with Suddenlink.I’m sorry to hear that you’ve been experiencing issues with your internet service.

I’d be happy to investigate this for you.

Please feel free to email me directly at socialsupport-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com.Thank you, -Kacie

BarefootGypsy
to Suddenlink Help #890566

So Kacie are you separate from the multitude of other support people we have called about this problem over the past severL years? Or will you just send another tech who will miraculously get the 15 we pay for at least until he walks out the door?

Suddenlink Help
to BarefootGypsy #892715

Hi – I’m sorry your experience with us has been less than exceptional.Please feel free to email me directly – I’d be happy to help.

My email address is socialsupport-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com.Thank you, -Kacie

to Suddenlink Help San Angelo, Texas, United States #897275

Kacie you act like your sorry because that's your job.Your company doesn't actually seem to care that they're screwing over almost all of their customers in this area.

I understand this because I've spoken with several of them. You know what I was offered for my absolute and complete lack of services that I pay for?

A whopping $14 off of my $200+ cable and internet bill.Suddenlink speeds are a joke here.