Suddenlink Service goes down while monthly costs go up

1 of 827 Suddenlink reviews

When I set my TIVO from Suddenlink and then play it back, I always get the last 2-3 minutes of the preceding program, but lose the last 2-3 minutes of the program I am recording.I have asked the service department and they advised me to unplug and re-boot the program--which I have done dozens of time, but with no solution.

Also, my service freezes up numerous times each night, so that I can receive the tv program, but not the program from TIVO. Other times, I can get the TIVO program, but not the regular tv programs.

I just wish SuddenLink would fix their problems before raising their prices.At least I wouldn't feel quite as dissatisfied.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Review category
Telecommunications
review #1009677

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Suddenlink? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 827 Suddenlink reviews
Suddenlink Help

Feb 17 #1289769

Hi - Shelby with Suddenlink here. I'm sorry to hear of the trouble you've been experiencing with your TiVo service, and I'd be more than happy to assist. Could you please email me your complete address, as well reference your post made here? My email address is socialsupport-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com. Thank you, -Shelby

0 0 Reply

Feb 17 #1289756

Best advice is to discontinue service from this predatory and dishonest company. Solicit service from ANY competitor.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Suddenlink. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Suddenlink.
Filing a new complaint about
×