When I set my TIVO from Suddenlink and then play it back, I always get the last 2-3 minutes of the preceding program, but lose the last 2-3 minutes of the program I am recording.I have asked the service department and they advised me to unplug and re-boot the program--which I have done dozens of time, but with no solution.

Also, my service freezes up numerous times each night, so that I can receive the tv program, but not the program from TIVO. Other times, I can get the TIVO program, but not the regular tv programs.

I just wish SuddenLink would fix their problems before raising their prices.At least I wouldn't feel quite as dissatisfied.

Review about: Suddenlink Dvr Tv Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with Suddenlink?

Comments

Suddenlink Help

Hi - Shelby with Suddenlink here.I'm sorry to hear that you've been experiencing an issue with your service.

I'd be happy to assist. Can you please provide your service address, as well as reference your post made here in an email?

My email address is socialsupport-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com.Thank you, -Shelby

Suddenlink Help

Hi - Shelby with Suddenlink here.I'm sorry to hear of the trouble you've been experiencing with your TiVo service, and I'd be more than happy to assist.

Could you please email me your complete address, as well reference your post made here?

My email address is socialsupport-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com.Thank you, -Shelby

Best advice is to discontinue service from this predatory and dishonest company. Solicit service from ANY competitor.