1737 7th St, Parkersburg, WV 26101, USA

I recently upgraded to to 200mbps on suddenlink.The day of the upgrade the speed was fantastic 200+!

Then as fast as it upgraded it went back down to 50 and 30 mbps and stays there. I called the tech dept and they reset the modem. No help! Then he ask if I was on a wifi router if so they do not garauntee the speed through a router.

I said no it is straight off of your modem to the computer. Then some how we were magically disconnected. This is not the first time I have heard of Suddenlink showing you the speed at first and then backing it off.

This is the problem of having a one provider town.Ripping us off!

I didn't like: Suddenlink.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Suddenlink Internet Plan
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Suddenlink?

Submit review

Comments

Suddenlink Help

Hi - Samantha with Suddenlink here.I'm sorry to hear of the trouble you've been experiencing with your internet service, and I'd be more than happy to assist.

Could you please email me your complete address, making sure to reference this post?

My email address is socialsupport-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com.Thank you, -Samantha