1.5
Coverage Area
Style and Design

If you can go with anything else, please do!!! Their customer service is absolutely terrible.

And, you have to pay more and more money the longer you are with them. That's absolute ***. Any other business takes care of people that have been with them a long time, but not Suddenlink. They increase your prices whenever they want.

They recently increased our price without notifying us. That's Illegal!!! I'm stuck using them because they are the only service in town with decent speeds.

But, their speeds are only decent when it works. Suddenlink is garbage and should be punished for taking advantage of so many people.

Product or Service Mentioned: Suddenlink Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I liked: Fast when it works, Life before i worked with suddenlink.

I didn't like: Slow internet speed, Confusion with my account, Monopoly, Crooks, Lack of customer service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 16, 2016.

Comments

Suddenlink Help
#1199719

Hi - Thanks for reaching out, and I'm really sorry to hear that you've experienced an ongoing issue with your internet service as well as billing concerns. Should you still need assistance with this, please feel free to email me directly with your service address, and please reference your post here.

My email address is socialsupport-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com. Thank you, -Dawn