2120 W Arlington Blvd, Greenville, NC 27834, USA
1.1
Coverage Area
Style and Design

My Tivo boxes aren't talking to each other.I called Suddenlink and got some *** in Texas (I live in ENC).

He schedules a technician to come to my house to resolve the issue. The technician shows up looking unprofessional, needed a haircut had on dirty clothes etc. He says my hard drive is fried and retrieves another box. Next he looks at my modem and cranks up the refurbished Tivo box.

The channels come in and he tells me the guide will be online in 30 minutes and abruptly leaves the house. An hour later I don't have a guide and I look more closely at the Tivo box that looked like it got in a fight with a cat and fell off the Suddenlink truck.

I am pissed beyond words right now and I CAN'T use this worthless piece of refurbished ***!Why are these people the ONLY resource we have for cable in ENC??

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with Suddenlink?

Comments

Suddenlink Help
Tyler, Texas, United States #1243965

Hi - My name is Heather with Suddenlink Communications.I'm very sorry to hear of your experiencing with our technician.

Please reach out to me directly at socialsupportATsuddenlinkDOTcom - Also, please ensure to include reference to this post.Thanks.