Suddenlink Sucks!!!!!

18 of 771 Suddenlink reviews

My Tivo boxes aren't talking to each other.I called Suddenlink and got some *** in Texas (I live in ENC).

He schedules a technician to come to my house to resolve the issue. The technician shows up looking unprofessional, needed a haircut had on dirty clothes etc. He says my hard drive is fried and retrieves another box. Next he looks at my modem and cranks up the refurbished Tivo box.

The channels come in and he tells me the guide will be online in 30 minutes and abruptly leaves the house. An hour later I don't have a guide and I look more closely at the Tivo box that looked like it got in a fight with a cat and fell off the Suddenlink truck.

I am pissed beyond words right now and I CAN'T use this worthless piece of refurbished ***!Why are these people the ONLY resource we have for cable in ENC??

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Coverage Area
Style and Design

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Product or service
Tivo Box
Review category
Telecommunications
review #957766

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Suddenlink? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
18 of 771 Suddenlink reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Suddenlink Help

Nov 21 #1243965 Tyler, Texas, United States

Hi - My name is Heather with Suddenlink Communications. I'm very sorry to hear of your experiencing with our technician. Please reach out to me directly at socialsupportATsuddenlinkDOTcom - Also, please ensure to include reference to this post. Thanks.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.