Prestonsburg, KY 41653, USA
1.1
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Whenever I added service to my account I asked an associate at the Prestonsburg Kentucky location if there would be pro-rated charges on my account, and she straightforwardly said no. However, when I get the bill guess what I find, pro-rated charges!

I do speak with a supervisor who tells me he is sorry, but does not even ask the associate or even the store that this had occurred at.

I responded, "how are you sorry if you cannot even ask where this occurred". Suddenlink sucks, I would not recommend their service to anyone!

Review about: Suddenlink Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

I absolutely want to choke the living *** out of these idiots running this circus of phone automated *** stations they route you to . no service just excuses and compartmentalized agony , sales first in case you need some more *** , tech deptment then because you had issues , then india for a little visit with steve about a *** 100.00 prize if you only register again . Its *** maddening

I only have unlimited internet with Suddenlink, since they are the only provider in my area of TX. I figured less complications if I set up auto pay, and these idiots can't even do that right.

I received confirmation it was set up correctly. For months they kept screwing up by over charging my account, customer service acknowledges the error but do nothing. Now, they won't credit me after complaining month after month.

Spoke to supervisors, went to the Suddenlink office, nothing. If these dummies weren't the only provider in my area I would've let them go after the first bogus charge.

The service where I live in anna tx is horrible and total rip off. I have 1 TV with DVR and Wi-Fi and pay over 200$ a month and it doesn't even work half the time!!!!

As a single mom rubbing 2 penny's together to make it this is all the way around a rip off!!! Super frustrated!!!

Had Suddenlink cable tv for 3 months. From the day they installed it my cable tv signal would drop out momentarily every minute on the minute.

Sometimes it was so bad that it would wipe out the signal for several seconds. My unit is less than 600 feet from the Suddenlink office and they couldn't send me a half way decent signal to my house. They replaced some cable and it still wouldn't work and they ended up calling it random noise. RANDOM?

I could set my watch to it as the signal would drop out each and every minute of the day. Like clockwork. Finally after I complained again they refused to come out and told me to get another cable provider. I did exactly that.

I got DISH.

Great service and cheaper than Suddenlink with the same channels. I suggest that Suddenlink change their corporate name to SUDDENBLINK.