Prestonsburg, KY 41653, USA
1.1
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Whenever I added service to my account I asked an associate at the Prestonsburg Kentucky location if there would be pro-rated charges on my account, and she straightforwardly said no. However, when I get the bill guess what I find, pro-rated charges!

I do speak with a supervisor who tells me he is sorry, but does not even ask the associate or even the store that this had occurred at.

I responded, "how are you sorry if you cannot even ask where this occurred". Suddenlink sucks, I would not recommend their service to anyone!

Review about: Suddenlink Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Had Suddenlink cable tv for 3 months. From the day they installed it my cable tv signal would drop out momentarily every minute on the minute.

Sometimes it was so bad that it would wipe out the signal for several seconds. My unit is less than 600 feet from the Suddenlink office and they couldn't send me a half way decent signal to my house. They replaced some cable and it still wouldn't work and they ended up calling it random noise. RANDOM?

I could set my watch to it as the signal would drop out each and every minute of the day. Like clockwork. Finally after I complained again they refused to come out and told me to get another cable provider. I did exactly that.

I got DISH.

Great service and cheaper than Suddenlink with the same channels. I suggest that Suddenlink change their corporate name to SUDDENBLINK.