We r very upset with sudden link. On Friday I spent 4 hours sitting with my 87 year old mother waiting for sudden link to hook up her phone because she just moved into a new home.

On Monday of last week they assured me the technician would be at my mothers between 8:00-12:00. I waited and waited and no one showed up. It didn't matter that I had many other tasks on my agenda for Friday, including picking up my grandchildren from school. I was very upset and if is the way sudden link does all their customers, then there has to be a lot of 1/2 star reviews.

The least they could do is call saying they could not get there and apologize; but nothing.

I am very disappointed. I had my home phone and they could have left a message at my home.

Product or Service Mentioned: Suddenlink Technical Support.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 01, 2016.

Comments

Suddenlink Help
Tyler, Texas, United States #1240672

Hi - My name is Heather with Suddenlink Communications. I'm sorry to hear your experience has been less than exceptional, and I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

If there is anything that I can assist you with please feel free to reach out at socialsupportATsuddenlinkDOTcom - Also, please ensure to include reference to this post to help expedite the process. Thanks.