We r very upset with sudden link. On Friday I spent 4 hours sitting with my 87 year old mother waiting for sudden link to hook up her phone because she just moved into a new home.

On Monday of last week they assured me the technician would be at my mothers between 8:00-12:00. I waited and waited and no one showed up. It didn't matter that I had many other tasks on my agenda for Friday, including picking up my grandchildren from school. I was very upset and if is the way sudden link does all their customers, then there has to be a lot of 1/2 star reviews.

The least they could do is call saying they could not get there and apologize; but nothing.

I am very disappointed. I had my home phone and they could have left a message at my home.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of suddenlink technical support. Suddenlink needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned suddenlink technical support in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Suddenlink.

Comments

Suddenlink Help
Tyler, Texas, United States #1240672

Hi - My name is Heather with Suddenlink Communications. I'm sorry to hear your experience has been less than exceptional, and I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

If there is anything that I can assist you with please feel free to reach out at socialsupportATsuddenlinkDOTcom - Also, please ensure to include reference to this post to help expedite the process. Thanks.