Little upset today sorry folks, just got Suddenlink about a week ago came home the next day to find a door tag on my door saying there's a problem with my service so I have to be home the next morning for a service call. When I get home from work that night no signal on TV so I call customer service, I did everything they told me to do.

They finally decide I have a dead box. Said I would need to bring in the old box into their office and exchange it. On my next day off I took it in to exchange it only to realize their office was closed for a Christmas party. Call customer service again and asked what I should do since I work the same hours they do and they're not open on weekends.

She said it would be a $50 service charge if she sent somebody out to exchange the Box. So now I have to get up extra early to get to their office to exchange it before work. I got home that night I hook it up and it won't connect until the next morning. So I called customer service and ask them for a credit because I have not been able to watch TV for almost a week.....

they were kind enough to give me a credit of $1.36. When I spoke to the manager he told me I shouldn't even gotten that.

If I had another choice I would canceled my service right then and there but sad to say where I live they're my only option. I haven't even been a customer for 2 weeks and I absolutely hate them already their customer service sucks!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Suddenlink Tv Service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 17, 2016.

Comments