Little upset today sorry folks, just got Suddenlink about a week ago came home the next day to find a door tag on my door saying there's a problem with my service so I have to be home the next morning for a service call. When I get home from work that night no signal on TV so I call customer service, I did everything they told me to do.

They finally decide I have a dead box. Said I would need to bring in the old box into their office and exchange it. On my next day off I took it in to exchange it only to realize their office was closed for a Christmas party. Call customer service again and asked what I should do since I work the same hours they do and they're not open on weekends.

She said it would be a $50 service charge if she sent somebody out to exchange the Box. So now I have to get up extra early to get to their office to exchange it before work. I got home that night I hook it up and it won't connect until the next morning. So I called customer service and ask them for a credit because I have not been able to watch TV for almost a week.....

they were kind enough to give me a credit of $1.36. When I spoke to the manager he told me I shouldn't even gotten that.

If I had another choice I would canceled my service right then and there but sad to say where I live they're my only option. I haven't even been a customer for 2 weeks and I absolutely hate them already their customer service sucks!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of suddenlink tv service. Suddenlink needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned suddenlink tv service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Suddenlink.

Comments