Stuttgart, Arkansas
1.4
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Yes I have been with Suddenlink for 3 years and I have cable .Well yesterday all my tv's said no signal .

So I called Suddenlink on August 28 , 2016. They did a check & said the Internet was down . And it should be fixed within a couple of hours . I waited & waited .

Called them again. Now there saying a technician can not come to my house until Sept 8th, 2016 . I think that is ridiculous. I always pay my bill on time .

How come they have to treat there customers bad ?

So I just wanted to rant.I think I'm going to Direct tv

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of suddenlink tv service. Suddenlink needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned suddenlink tv service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Suddenlink.

Comments

Suddenlink Help
#1205196

Hello - My name is Thomas, and I'm with Suddenlink.I'm sorry to hear your recent experience with us has been less than exceptional.

I'd be happy to assist you.

Please feel free to email me directly at socialsupport-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com with reference to this post.Thank you, -Thomas