I’ve been a Suddenlink customer and at the one year mark my bill went up $15 a month. I only have internet so the price went from $65 to $80 just for Internet.

The plan I had was “up to 100 mbps” I looked on line so see what their current prices are. Suddenlink is deceptive in the pricing because their “deals” are for new customers only. It is ludicrous that new customers get better prices than loyal customers. A new customer would pay $55 for the exact same service, that would be $25 less a month!

I called Suddenlink and their customer service is a joke. They have a monopoly and they know it.

It is a better business practice to keep loyal customers by charging them the same price as new customers. It would be reasonable to charge all customers the same price as Suddenlink would keep their loyal customer base.

Customers have choices and being ripped off only makes them choose to take their business else where. I hope Suddenlink read this and makes some positive business decisions to keep their loyal customers.

Product or Service Mentioned: Suddenlink Internet Plan.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

I firmly believe that Suddenlink is actively stealing from its customers. I hope that at some point a person with the ability to begin a class-action lawsuit against them. I am sorry to hear that Suddenlink got you, too.