Suddenlink "You're Rejected" Their New Jingle
As the Owner of multiple social networks I find the service and professionalism at Suddenlink to be amidst the worst I have experienced.
On today's date I contacted them during the brief hours of availability I have to pay them more money for more services, and was refused, and told I needed to pay them more money just to pay them more money. How absurd does that sound?
Let me elaborate. For over six months in the past I have used their 107mbps, and also had an additional line of 3mbps setup at my home as well as other services. I then downgraded due to the slow time of year for my networks to 15mbps. I called today, spoke with William at ext. 4063 in the Tyler, TX Call Center who told me to upgrade to the 50mbps; a service that is available, I needed to pay them a $50 service fee to have a technician come out and verify my line speed would allow the 50mbps.
I explained numerous times that the lines are brand new, and I've used 110mbps at my home for a half year with no issues. He still stated I needed to pay the money and *** time from my job that I work 70-80 hours a week at, or my wife to be home during business hours to pay someone to tell us something we already know, because it's *policy.* I then asked for his Supervisor, to which he explained that there is no one else I can talk to, and he was as high as I could go, although he did state his Supervisor was Mr. Garza, but he ***refuses*** to speak to customers, has no phone number or email.
This is the level of customer service I received from this so-called "You're Connected..." jingle of a company. This is pitiful, absurd, and absolutely a horrible experience. For this reason I will be cancelling my Suddenlink service, setting up another Broadband provider, and I will also share my story with the entire housing division I live in, leave as many reviews as possible regarding this horrible experience, and articulate to every single social network I own with over 2.5 million montly viewers, this very experience.
You should be much more wise regarding the treatment of your customers, as well as your so-called *policies,* as this was very unfortunate for everyone.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Internet Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I was sitting at my desk and doing my monthly bills and I noticed a bill from Sirius Radio was due on the 15th well I due my bills on..."
- "Service is constantly out but everytime i call i'm told there's no reported outages in my area. Finally had a tech come out to make sure it wasn't faulty equipment...."
- "After leaving Centurylink due to our old 3mbps + phone that cost ~$100 we changed to Suddenlink for their 15/1 for ~$50. There is no doubt the speed is..."
- "Jared's ruined my most cherished piece of jewelry. We bought a wrap and had then solder it. Biggest mistake. Would rather take the loss on the extended protection plan we..."
- "Went to Norwood location in Austin, TX. asked for partial highlights and specific sample color, well price or my hair came out correct. Half of my highlights looked like..."
- "I clicked Risk Free trial for $5.99 and it started adding things on as soon as I put my credit card on it started adding things on to the tab...."
- "I purchased a dining room set from Bad boy, and requested delivery and set up after hours. They sold me the dining room set and delivered on time, however, the..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."
- " We arrived at the Red Roof Inn Sharonville Ohio we checked in and took showers As We Lay Down we noticed there were two roaches crawling on the wall..."