Suddenlink "You're Rejected" Their New Jingle
As the Owner of multiple social networks I find the service and professionalism at Suddenlink to be amidst the worst I have experienced.
On today's date I contacted them during the brief hours of availability I have to pay them more money for more services, and was refused, and told I needed to pay them more money just to pay them more money. How absurd does that sound?
Let me elaborate. For over six months in the past I have used their 107mbps, and also had an additional line of 3mbps setup at my home as well as other services. I then downgraded due to the slow time of year for my networks to 15mbps. I called today, spoke with William at ext. 4063 in the Tyler, TX Call Center who told me to upgrade to the 50mbps; a service that is available, I needed to pay them a $50 service fee to have a technician come out and verify my line speed would allow the 50mbps.
I explained numerous times that the lines are brand new, and I've used 110mbps at my home for a half year with no issues. He still stated I needed to pay the money and *** time from my job that I work 70-80 hours a week at, or my wife to be home during business hours to pay someone to tell us something we already know, because it's *policy.* I then asked for his Supervisor, to which he explained that there is no one else I can talk to, and he was as high as I could go, although he did state his Supervisor was Mr. Garza, but he ***refuses*** to speak to customers, has no phone number or email.
This is the level of customer service I received from this so-called "You're Connected..." jingle of a company. This is pitiful, absurd, and absolutely a horrible experience. For this reason I will be cancelling my Suddenlink service, setting up another Broadband provider, and I will also share my story with the entire housing division I live in, leave as many reviews as possible regarding this horrible experience, and articulate to every single social network I own with over 2.5 million montly viewers, this very experience.
You should be much more wise regarding the treatment of your customers, as well as your so-called *policies,* as this was very unfortunate for everyone.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Internet Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Service is constantly out but everytime i call i'm told there's no reported outages in my area. Finally had a tech come out to make sure it wasn't faulty equipment...."
- "PLEASE DO YOURSELF A FAVOR----> DO NOT BUY anything from Buy Squad. Honestly, after researching on this company, I feel so *** to fall for their "low price" ;0( I ordered..."
- "TL:DR Took 2 hours to get a bill explained and service order changed. Full Story 06/02/2016 Last night I placed an order to have new service installed at my new house with Suddenlink...."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "I have been an Oreo fanatic my entire life. I'm 68 years old. But i was never so disappointed when i opened this package of Oreo's expecting to get what..."
- "Surprise by hubby purchased me my 1st real life like doll was a huge disappointment & cost way to much-Abby Rose, described as real like, blue eyed baby-has purple eyes,..."
- "Jared's ruined my most cherished piece of jewelry. We bought a wrap and had then solder it. Biggest mistake. Would rather take the loss on the extended protection plan we..."
- "I have had this system for some time and all of the sudden it stopped working. I talked to Technical support about 4 times and one person asked me to..."
- "Went to Norwood location in Austin, TX. asked for partial highlights and specific sample color, well price or my hair came out correct. Half of my highlights looked like..."