Featured 100% full Not resolved

To: Suddenlink

As the Owner of multiple social networks I find the service and professionalism at Suddenlink to be amidst the worst I have experienced.

On today's date I contacted them during the brief hours of availability I have to pay them more money for more services, and was refused, and told I needed to pay them more money just to pay them more money. How absurd does that sound?

Let me elaborate. For over six months in the past I have used their 107mbps, and also had an additional line of 3mbps setup at my home as well as other services. I then downgraded due to the slow time of year for my networks to 15mbps. I called today, spoke with William at ext. 4063 in the Tyler, TX Call Center who told me to upgrade to the 50mbps; a service that is available, I needed to pay them a $50 service fee to have a technician come out and verify my line speed would allow the 50mbps.

I explained numerous times that the lines are brand new, and I've used 110mbps at my home for a half year with no issues. He still stated I needed to pay the money and *** time from my job that I work 70-80 hours a week at, or my wife to be home during business hours to pay someone to tell us something we already know, because it's *policy.* I then asked for his Supervisor, to which he explained that there is no one else I can talk to, and he was as high as I could go, although he did state his Supervisor was Mr. Garza, but he ***refuses*** to speak to customers, has no phone number or email.

This is the level of customer service I received from this so-called "You're Connected..." jingle of a company. This is pitiful, absurd, and absolutely a horrible experience. For this reason I will be cancelling my Suddenlink service, setting up another Broadband provider, and I will also share my story with the entire housing division I live in, leave as many reviews as possible regarding this horrible experience, and articulate to every single social network I own with over 2.5 million montly viewers, this very experience.

You should be much more wise regarding the treatment of your customers, as well as your so-called *policies,* as this was very unfortunate for everyone.

Review about: Suddenlink Internet Service.

Had an Experience with Suddenlink?

Comments

#731992

Hi - My name is Shannon and I am with Suddenlink.I am very sorry to hear of your experience and would like to work towards a resolution.

Please feel free to email me at shannon-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com.Thank you!