1.4
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Once again Suddenlink says you have to get this box.Even if you did not get one last year because your TV still worked without one, you have to get one this year.

Well I got two boxes, so they will begin charging me in October. Of course there is a new channel line up. In a nutshell that means you get less channels for more money. The only channels I get now are the local channels....Lake Charles, Lafayette, and Beaumont.

Other than that I get all the shopping networks, holy roller channels, and news. That is it!!!!!!!Oh yea and the the guide thing does not work.

I would be better off with an antenna and Chrome Cast I believe.

This reviewer shared experience about "new box, new channel line up for price. " and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Suddenlink. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Suddenlink.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Suddenlink to other companies on our site.

Comments

Suddenlink Help

Hello - Thomas with Suddenlink here.I'm sorry to hear you've been experiencing issues with your TV service.

If you're still having issues, please feel free to email me directly. My email address is socialsupport-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com.

Thanks!-Thomas