6710 Hartford Ave, Lubbock, TX 79413, USA

we have been paying $5 a month for over ten years under the pretense, that it was for it was for service calls.now under this new management ,we are be charged $50 dollars for new equip.

or line work. ok, sounds reasonable the first time , now being charged again ,with no new equip.

plus if we pay an additional $5 a month we don't have to pay the $50 dollar service charge ,so i ask what happened too the $5 we've been pay for these ten years and they say they can't find it on our bill,so i can only conclude that the first $500 just disappeared.then they wonder why people are trying to run away as fast as they can............

Review about: Suddenlink Wifi Home Internet Service.

I liked: Easy setup.

I didn't like: Raising prices.

3.0
Coverage Area
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Suddenlink Internet Plan
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / $50
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Suddenlink?

Comments

Sorry, I'm not quite clear about your problem.

What were the $5 monthly charges alleged purpose ?

It's unconscionable for ownership to levy improvement costs against consumers.

I ran a business for 40 years (an equipment intensive manufacturing plant) and

never, once, did I have the luxury of arbitrarily adding such fees to customers' invoices.

What a reputable company does is either A: lease the equipment themselves, or B: purchase new equipment using available tax and depreciation options over a predetermined structured life span. So yeah, sounds like you're being had.