State: Texas Product: Suddenlink Wireless Internet Service Clear all filters (1 of 12 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:
1.1
Sudden-link is horrible service and customer services. They have increase my bill 3 times with in the past 8 months. The customer service told me they can increase it anytime they want. I can’t wait until another internet provided comes .

Yup they are some fn crooks! I hope another comp, a decent comp whimisnt afraid of ol'bully *** scheming suddenlink!

They mke up contracts when there isn't supposed to be any "no contracts" is wht the lie abt in every commercial. But ur locked in1. They'll add late fees, when they're in the wrong. When inused to mail in my pymnts, they posted 2 of my pymnts to some1 elses acc & expected me 2pqy late fees.

I paid to get the money order tht they had cashed $14 & they told me they'll credit my acc.

Nope i went up the local office & got my $14 in cash. I'm not paying them extra for *** If my bills $75.99..I'm counting out pennies..I cant stand this comp..Bunch of thieving bastards!!!!

Review