Resolved
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Update by user Jul 12

Just received a call from local wv suddenlink. Account cleared! She even proposed to send a tech to look at hooking me up again!

Original review posted by user Jul 12

After stopping my suddenlink service because I moved and the company does not provide services to where I moved, suddenlink sent me boxes to return my equipment in with suddenlink prepaid labels.I put all 6 pieces of equipment in 2 boxes and returned them.

Suddenlink acknowledges the receipt of the boxes but is claiming that not all of the equipment was returned. They said they received one piece from each box. Suddenlink is claiming I only had 5 pieces of equipment checked out to me when I had 6. I told several suddenlink employees this and one of them claimed the return was "all jacked up".

He called back and told me the equipment was not in the warehouse and I will still owe them 282.50 for the missing pieces of equipment. He said I could return the equipment or pay the money. I cannot return what I do not have and I will refuse to pay them money for their own errors. I even have a witness that saw the boxes and equipment in the boxes.

Suddenlink has turned me over to collections which may adversely affect my employment. I referred several folks to suddenlink in the past and have now shared my story with them.

Is suddenlink calling me a liar?Are they trying to steal 282.50 from me?

Review about: Suddenlink Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: clear the account and apologize.

I didn't like: Customer service, Collections, Corporate.

Had an Experience with Suddenlink?

Comments