2.3
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Update by user Feb 20

wait times for customer service 10-15 minutes; transferred incorrectly; notes don't properly reflect info I provided; the landline service which I disconnected with Suddenlink 6 months ago still shows as preferred contact # even though I have updated all my profile information online

Original review posted by user Feb 19

I have contacted Suddenlink 6 times in the past 3 days. On Friday, 2/ 16 I scheduled the first available appointment Monday afternoon 2/19 to resolve my cable channel access issues.

Appointment was confirmed 1-5PM Monday 2/19. I called several times to confirm; most customer service reps indicated the work order didn't have the details although I did get an email confirmation Monday morning (2/19). I never received a call from the technician. At 5:30 PM when I called (since the latest online notification said the technician would be there between 4:15 - 5:30), I was told that the notes in the system stated "all services operational".

This is not the case. I still can't get channels. The technician never called or came to the condo.

The customer service representative did not know what to make of the situation, but the appointment was closed out as "completed" Upon requesting to speak to the supervisor, we were told there was a long hold time and we would receive a call back. 1 1/2 hours later we have not yet received a call back.

Review about: Suddenlink Technical Support.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Tv service when it works, Service is generally reliable.

I didn't like: Customer service and installation.

Comments

After numerous follow up and long wait times with customer service, the technician finally did show up (in the window promised) and resolved the problem. I also asked for and received a small credit due to no-show the first time and due to limited service.