Set up to get service at my residence last Tuesday.. sent out a tech..

couldnt get service to work so set up maintenance to come out.. I called them on Wednesday to see where they were.. the guy said someone would come.. never got confirmation so called back..

they didnt show I had called at all.. set it up again.. took 2 hours and many transfers later. Finally this Christopher guy says he has someone coming our way..

talked to us about the game. Said he guaranteed someone would be here by 8pm that day and he would call me back in 15 min.. no one ever called back, nor did they show up.. called them back Friday and was furious!

They guaranteed they would send out the right tech today.. so the tech shows up AND its the same tech from last week.. so AGAIN nothing got done.. we have been given the run around for the last 2 weeks.

Theyve lied to us telling us theyd call us back and tech was coming on that day.. We just want deposit back and theyre giving us the run around about that as well! I have spoken to supervisors and techs, customer service and nothing has been handled.. again tonight we were told to call back tomorrow about our deposit!

NO ONE NEEDS TO USE THIS COMPANY..

They do nothing but lie!!! Can anyone tell me who else I can contact about this matter?

Product or Service Mentioned: Suddenlink Technical Support.

Comments