Suddenlink sucks.We can't even watch some channels we want to watch.

We are switching back to direct tv. Oh and the Internet is horrible to, everything always takes forever to load. You think your getting some good services when you get cheaper cable but you dont. Don't let them fool you.

I don't know why we ever switched from direct tv. There we actually got the channels we wanted, but here nope. Nada. Nothing.

And in the long run it ends up costing more anyway so dint get suddenlink .

All I have to say is.Hasta lavista sudden link.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Suddenlink. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Suddenlink.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Suddenlink to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Suddenlink?

Comments

Suddenlink Help

Hi - My name is Kacie, and I'm with Suddenlink.I'm so sorry to hear that you've been experiencing an issue with your Internet service.

I'd be happy to look into this for you.

Please feel free to email me your service address - My email address is socialsupport-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com.Thank you, -Kacie