Point Pleasant, West Virginia

I only have Suddenlink's internet, I never really watched much television so I didn't see any reason to pay extra for it, same with the phone, I never really needed a home phone I just use my cellphone for everything.Anyways, paying for the best internet possible and it's still garbage.

It'll run at the advertised amount for about three days every month, after that it takes about three minutes to load a web page. Ping hasn't went below 350 ms for about a week.

The best part, I have no alternatives, this awful excuse for internet is my only option!A quick recap internet worked for three days, shut off for about three hours in the middle of the night, internet came back up and now it's back to being awful.

Review about: Internet Speed.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Suddenlink?

Submit review

Comments

Suddenlink Help

Hello – My name’s Kacie, and I’m with Suddenlink.I’m so sorry to hear that you’ve been experiencing an issue with your Internet speed.

Please feel free to email me directly – I’d be happy to help you with this.

My email address is socialsupport-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com.Thank you, -Kacie