Point Pleasant, West Virginia

I only have Suddenlink's internet, I never really watched much television so I didn't see any reason to pay extra for it, same with the phone, I never really needed a home phone I just use my cellphone for everything.Anyways, paying for the best internet possible and it's still garbage.

It'll run at the advertised amount for about three days every month, after that it takes about three minutes to load a web page. Ping hasn't went below 350 ms for about a week.

The best part, I have no alternatives, this awful excuse for internet is my only option!A quick recap internet worked for three days, shut off for about three hours in the middle of the night, internet came back up and now it's back to being awful.

Review about: Suddenlink Internet Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Suddenlink?

Comments

Suddenlink Help

Hello – My name’s Kacie, and I’m with Suddenlink.I’m so sorry to hear that you’ve been experiencing an issue with your Internet speed.

Please feel free to email me directly – I’d be happy to help you with this.

My email address is socialsupport-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com.Thank you, -Kacie

Phantom Usages still...Suddenlink Denies once again. Suddenlink "After leaving Centurylink due to our old 3mbps + phone that cost ~$100 we changed to Suddenlink for their 15/1 for ~$50. There is no doubt the speed is..." Read more Suddenlink Customer Care Review from Houston, Texas Suddenlink "Suddenlink workers keep throwing trash in my yard. Cables, ropes, thick metal clips and random trash. I have had steel cable wrapped around my lawn mower blades twice. They even..." Read more Review about Suddenlink Internet from Kellogg, Idaho Suddenlink "My internet is always slow, and when I say slow, I mean Netflix-has-to-stop-constantly-to-load-slow, and that in it self is completely ridiculous. And we pay for 3 meg and you can..." Read more Suddenlink - Speed Sucks Suddenlink "Ordered 1 GB Receiving 40 MB WTF!! Already contacted Consumer support, they told me to downgrade if I didn't like it. 100 words why !!! they just suck Dummy Text..." Read more Reebok - Lousy Buy Reebok "I buy a pair of Reebok shoes and in a couple of weeks the sole comes apart. Cursing myself why I bought their product. I have bought their product for..." Read more Don't trust Waterpik Waterpik "Waterpik promoted their WP660 for international use. Having moved overseas and a different power supply, it stopped working. The same product In the UK is promoted today as suitable for..." Read more Window World - Windows shut, but not locked-poor excuse ! Window World "Had very heavy rains past two weeks and of course, when it rains very heavy, anyone with common sense would not leave their windows wide open. Window World was contracted..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Lazada bad Customer Services Lazada Malaysia "1. Chat CS cancelled my order and deny mistake. **I have chat records as proof. 2. Email to CS, log complaint politely, but has been ignored too. They purposely help/cover..." Read more