I only have Suddenlink's internet, I never really watched much television so I didn't see any reason to pay extra for it, same with the phone, I never really needed a home phone I just use my cellphone for everything.Anyways, paying for the best internet possible and it's still garbage.
It'll run at the advertised amount for about three days every month, after that it takes about three minutes to load a web page. Ping hasn't went below 350 ms for about a week.
The best part, I have no alternatives, this awful excuse for internet is my only option!A quick recap internet worked for three days, shut off for about three hours in the middle of the night, internet came back up and now it's back to being awful.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Internet Speed
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "PLEASE DO YOURSELF A FAVOR----> DO NOT BUY anything from Buy Squad. Honestly, after researching on this company, I feel so *** to fall for their "low price" ;0( I ordered..."
- "After leaving Centurylink due to our old 3mbps + phone that cost ~$100 we changed to Suddenlink for their 15/1 for ~$50. There is no doubt the speed is..."
- "Warrantech extended warranty company is a scam, the customer service supervisor Chris Tyner is very rude . Todd Griffin Customer Care supervisor is racist. When I..."
- "Your policy on karting everybody in the store that buys a pack of cigarettes for you is *** i'm 64 years old and they won't sell me a pack of..."
- "Who would I contact about a inspection station passing a vehicle with bald tires and a broken lower control arm? I believe the dealership is also aware. The salesman..."
- "I have lived here for 3 years now (big mistake). They *** over with miscellaneous charges like overages on utilities that can not be legitimized and random increases in reoccurring..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."
- "We decided to use Zerorez because they had a good reputation. We have a brand-new home (less than 4 months old) and we had some basic soiled marks in the..."
- "Ordered over $100 worth of items on 11/27. Emailed them 3 times now at various email addresses to no avail. Nothing comes back undeliverable so the emails are valid. I..."