Suddenlink - Works as advertised for three days.

I only have Suddenlink's internet, I never really watched much television so I didn't see any reason to pay extra for it, same with the phone, I never really needed a home phone I just use my cellphone for everything.Anyways, paying for the best internet possible and it's still garbage.

It'll run at the advertised amount for about three days every month, after that it takes about three minutes to load a web page. Ping hasn't went below 350 ms for about a week.

The best part, I have no alternatives, this awful excuse for internet is my only option!A quick recap internet worked for three days, shut off for about three hours in the middle of the night, internet came back up and now it's back to being awful.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Suddenlink Help

Feb 12, 2015 #944765

Hello – My name’s Kacie, and I’m with Suddenlink. I’m so sorry to hear that you’ve been experiencing an issue with your Internet speed. Please feel free to email me directly – I’d be happy to help you with this. My email address is socialsupport-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com. Thank you, -Kacie

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Suddenlink. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Suddenlink.
Filing a new complaint about