I have had to call Suddenlink every month for the past 6 months because they can not seem to get my bill right.Every time I call I get a different story and no one is able to help.

They refuse to fix the problems and don't seem to care that they are *** customers off. At one time they tried to charge me for a month at two addresses because they forgot to cancel my old address even though they were the ones who moved it and set it up at the new address! Worst customer service experience I have ever had! I warn you do NOT do business with this company wait times and the representatives are HORRID!!!

I can not wait to move so I no longer have to use this company.I will never again live somewhere that requires Suddenlink for internet and cable.

Review about: Suddenlink Internet Service.

Had an Experience with Suddenlink?

Comments

SDLconnie

Hi- My name is Connie and I am with Suddenlink.I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your billing.

Please email me at connie-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com and I would be happy to look into this for you.Thanks!

Suddenlink Business Practices Suddenlink "When I returned home Thursday afternoon my internet service via Sudden Link was inoperative.After 3 attempts at resetting modems and routers I figured it was..." Read more Suddenlink - NBC Sports Bay Area Plus Suddenlink "Why doesn't Suddenlink have NBC Sports Bay Area Plus? This is a disgrace. We are in the NBC Sports Bay Area (Ch. 222) region. Frequently basketball games (Golden State Warriors)..." Read more Suddenlink Sucks!!!!! Suddenlink "My Tivo boxes aren't talking to each other. I called Suddenlink and got some *** in Texas (I live in ENC). He schedules a technician to come to..." Read more DANGEROUS Suddenlink Driver in Oklahoma Suddenlink "While driving southbound on 16th street in Chickasha Oklahoma, I was following a Suddenlink pickup. I followed the Suddenlink driver for approximately 3 miles on 16th as he drove south..." Read more Directv - Sales Representative Lied Regarding Sales Offer Directv "On 9-14-17, I was approached by a Direct TV sales representative, offering promotional sales for service. Since I had Uverse service and was looking to lower the cost of my..." Read more Kemper Home Service Companies - DO NOT BUY KEMPER HOME INSURANCE Kemper Home Service Companies "I bought a new house in 2016. I did own a house prior to this in the same area for last 10 years. My agent told me that there is..." Read more All American Liquidation And Estate Sales - Buyer Beware!  Not if, but how much you will be ripped off! All American Liquidation And Estate Sales "BEWARE! Do not sign a contract with Bobbee to do your estate sale, because it is not a question of if you will be ripped off. The only question is..." Read more The Childrens Place - Racial profiling The Childrens Place "Today I was giving the most horrible customer service experience. Early today I called to put 2 items on hold prior to my visit to pick up later. During my..." Read more