1.3

I have been a customer for 5yrs not by choice but its only company available I pay for 100 mbps service on their internet. I only receive 19-29mbps routinely.

after having 4 techs come out and tell me its not my house its their transmission lines still no fix 4 months later. Now after sitting on hold for over an hour and 3 customer service reps later I find out they put me on cash only payment so they can charge an extra $10.00 a month more for taking my payment with the same credit card that I have made my payments from for the past year. I ASK DOES THIS MAKE SENSE only reason I can see it that they want to make life *** because I have gave them true reviews.

Their tech support hardly speaks English you have to repeat 4 or 5 times and lucky if they understand then. that's their starting tier support their tier 2 people are better though and much more helpful however my service still isn't working correctly.

Product or Service Mentioned: Suddenlink Internet Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Suddenlink Cons: Internet out everytime it rains or sprinkles, Charging for undelivered services.

Comments