730 N Acoma Blvd, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403

ZERO rating. Worst company EVER.

The installer ran the cable on the ground and just threw the cables and connections in my home crawl space in NO box, blocking access to the crawl space. Have had 3 appointments so far and still not fixed. The first 2 appointments the installer was to call me when he was on his way or when he arrived BUT didn't. They even tried charging me $60 for a missed appointment.

The 3rd appointment I took a day off work, so no call was required. The only appointment window they would give me was 10 AM to 8 PM. Sat home ALL day after taking a day off work, NO ONE showed up! Just tried calling to speak with a supervisor and they will have to call me back within 24 hours.

WON'T happen.

Tried getting an independent modem set up at installation as I told sales when setting up the appointment. The installer couldn't do it because sales didn't put it on the work order. Was told I'd have to call in once installation was complete. First call-On hold for 1-1/2 hours, hung up without talking to anyone.

Second call on hold for 2 hours and was told it was done and will receive a call back in 20 min. or so when it is takes effect to confirm activation. No call back, still not done. Third call-was told sales had to do it.

Transferred me to sales, closed for the day. 4th call-Called sales the next day and they told me they DO NOT do it I'd have to call and speak with a technician. 5th call-Technician told me he has completed it, but would have to get with sales in the morning before activation could be complete as there is an additional $70.00 monthly fee that NO ONE else has mentioned, but would call me back by 10AM in the morning with sales on the line to activate.

NO call back. I have given up and DO NOT want the independent modem activated wit this company.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments