First they advertise cheap Internet, but it's not the price you get when you want the service that is compatible with today's needs.Showed up to our door after I set the instillation date two weeks prior, and the tech shows up to the door with no wifi that we had requested.

Also, the bill changed from $56 to $95 to install, when I clearly wanted the exact price two weeks prior. I call to seek resolution, they give me run around sorry answers, say they'll *** installation charge never stated. Finally install, then two weeks later I am billed for second month AND installation charge. Call back yet again, rep sees notes made but actions never taken.

After she talks to her boss, asks if I want cable. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

DO NOT GET THEM AT ALL COSTS.I still have not heard from the supervisor who was suppose to call me back.

Review about: Suddenlink Installation.

Had an Experience with Suddenlink?

Comments

Dallas, Texas, United States #841133

I USED to work for suddenlink in Oklahoma. They do not even operate in Lawton, Oklahoma

We all need to seriously think about filing a class action law-suit. Someone else on here (previous thread I believe) talked about doing so.

Everyone keep each other informed on this subject.

I will certainly join one and hope others do the same.

Problems with Suddenlink are systematic and widespread. They cannot honestly tell us that these problems are "uncommon", "rare" or "localized".

Enid, Oklahoma, United States #783501

Funny, that is almost exactly the same situation we had here in Enid.I wonder if this is a pattern to milk customers?

We moved here this last summer. Suddenlink is only cable in our area and we had a flyer in our welcome packet for free installation and a quote for cable and internet. Long story short they charged us for internet and then in each successive monthly bills for two months kept raising our monthly fee. After many calls and them passing the blame from one person to the next we finally gave up.

Since then we have seen how really shady this company is. We found out that we are getting only a small fraction of internet we have been paying for in speed. We have seen our monthly bundle price jump $15 arbitrarily. We have been threatened with penalties for going over our allowed internet usually, even though there was no mention of this when we signed up.

And generally have just been lied to by customer service and talked down to whenever we call them.We have finally cancelled cable and are in the process of trying to find another internet provider.

Hi – My name is Shannon and I am with Suddenlink.I am very sorry to hear of your recent experience and would greatly appreciate the opportunity to research this further and resolve.

Please feel free to email me at shannon-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com.Thank you!