I am so sick of internet going out and they send a tech and it's great for a day or two and then it's out again all the time!Water in the cable, replaced ends, makes us upgrade the modem..etc...it's always something and it's ALWAYS going out!

I am lucky I was able to get online long enough to type this!AND furthermore, they send people out to ask "why don't you have suddenlink?" I told em "CAUSE SUDDENLINK SUCKS" and dude told me to call and ask for "Retention Dept" and that's a JOKE.Don't listen to anyone that works there!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of suddenlink internet. Suddenlink needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned suddenlink internet in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Suddenlink.

Had an Experience with Suddenlink?

Comments

Hi - I'm sorry to hear you've been experiencing an issue with your internet service.I'd be happy to help.

Could you please email me directly at socialsupport-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com and reference this post.Thank you, ^SF