I am so sick of internet going out and they send a tech and it's great for a day or two and then it's out again all the time!Water in the cable, replaced ends, makes us upgrade the modem..etc...it's always something and it's ALWAYS going out!

I am lucky I was able to get online long enough to type this!AND furthermore, they send people out to ask "why don't you have suddenlink?" I told em "CAUSE SUDDENLINK SUCKS" and dude told me to call and ask for "Retention Dept" and that's a JOKE.Don't listen to anyone that works there!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of suddenlink internet. Suddenlink needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned suddenlink internet in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Suddenlink.

Had an Experience with Suddenlink?

Comments

Hi - I'm sorry to hear you've been experiencing an issue with your internet service.I'd be happy to help.

Could you please email me directly at socialsupport-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com and reference this post.Thank you, ^SF

Suddenlink - Not receiving bandwidth I'm paying for Suddenlink "Since the beginning of november, i've been suffering for a over saturated node on Suddenlink's network. I've had numerious tech calls, on-site visits etc, and the net result from everyone..." Read more Suddenlink - Customer Care Review from Houston, Texas Suddenlink "Suddenlink workers keep throwing trash in my yard. Cables, ropes, thick metal clips and random trash. I have had steel cable wrapped around my lawn mower blades twice. They even..." Read more Suddenlink - Internet Service Review Suddenlink "Wildly fluctuating internet speed. I pay for 100 Mbps download, but never get that even when connected via Ethernet cable. Sometimes speeds are as low as 5 Mbps. Multiple service..." Read more Suddenlink Sucks!!!!! Suddenlink "My Tivo boxes aren't talking to each other. I called Suddenlink and got some *** in Texas (I live in ENC). He schedules a technician to come to..." Read more Coaster Furniture - Damage Head board Coaster Furniture "I purchase the Felicity Collection item # 300345Q Queen bed from American Furniture Outlet on 1233 Sand Lake Road Orlando fl 32809 I received my furniture September 15th 2017 I..." Read more Fanatics - Terrible Terrible store Fanatics "Please do not buy from Fanatics, Fans Edge, or College Football store. (all the same place) I bought 3 shirts from Fanatics, took forever to get them, and when I..." Read more All American Liquidation And Estate Sales - Buyer Beware!  Not if, but how much you will be ripped off! All American Liquidation And Estate Sales "BEWARE! Do not sign a contract with Bobbee to do your estate sale, because it is not a question of if you will be ripped off. The only question is..." Read more The Childrens Place - Racial profiling The Childrens Place "Today I was giving the most horrible customer service experience. Early today I called to put 2 items on hold prior to my visit to pick up later. During my..." Read more