Tarboro, North Carolina
2.8
Coverage Area

I've been with Suddenlink now for about 7 months.In this time span, I've had at least 3-4 technicians come out to access why my internet goes out so often, especially late at night and early mornings.

Every call I'm told "We have to send a tech to see what's going on." Every tech says, "It's an issue in the line and that's another department's job to fix." Finally, after the 3rd tech visit, in August they send out a truck and supposedly fixed the issue. Only this month in October, I couldn't log online for 30 minutes. And there was no storm in the area. After insisting I no longer wanted another tech visit, I asked for a free month of internet service off my bill.

The rep says they have to send a tech first before I can get the discount. However, the next day as I'm waiting for the tech to show between 2pm-4pm, I call in at 3pm and am told everything is fine and to to continue waiting for the tech, but at 4:10pm, I call in to see why he is late and am told I don't have an appointment for that day!!!! Then the lady proceeds to explain that my appointment was cancelled but doesn't say by whom. I was so pissed I went off on her and she hung up.

When I called back a minute later, a guy answers and tells me they can try to have another tech come by...except its late afternoon and I already know they're not coming. And they didn't. Then they tell me to reset another appointment. I chose at that moment to disconnect TV services to get my bill lowered because I cannot afford the $115 I'm paying anymore.

Plus the programming is not worth the price. I had a cancellation for today; however, I log onto my account to see once again they've made changes without informing me. Now it's scheduled fur cut off on Tuesday, October 20th between 12noon -2pm.

This is the worst customer service company I've ever had the displeasure of experiencing.If there were other and better options in my area, I would surely go to them for internet services.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with high speed internet and easy to make payments online and stated that there is a room for improvement of overpriced tv packages. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of suddenlink internet and associated monetary loss in the amount of $45. Suddenlink needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned suddenlink internet in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Suddenlink.

Had an Experience with Suddenlink?

Comments

Weird!!I live in Arizona and the SAME thing happened to me.

Internet goes out around 12-2am. Every night. Then I lucky to get service during the day. Same excuses...working on lines.

I got a partial refund for the past 4months of ***.

But I want to do more.Debating class action suit.

Suddenlink Help

Hi - My name is Kacie, and I'm with Suddenlink.We're really sorry to hear that your experience with us has been less than exceptional.

We'd be happy to work with our local Leadership team in your area to further investigate this for you. Please feel free to email us directly with your service address, and please reference your post here.

Our email address is socialsupport-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com.Thank you, -Kacie